Sunday, April 15, 2018
Now It Shall Spring Forth
1. "As the deer pants for the water brooks,
so pants my soul for You, O God.
2. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God.
When shall I come and appear before God?
5. Why are you cast down, O my soul?
And why are you disquieted within me?
Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him
for the help of His countenance."
18. "Do not remember the former things,
Nor consider the things of old.
19. Behold, I will do a new thing,
Now it shall spring forth;
Shall you not know it?"
from God's Word
and the delights He places before our eyes