- "Bless my little kitchen, LordI love its every nookAnd bless me as I do my work,
- Wash pots and pans and cook.
- May the meals that I prepareBe seasoned from aboveWith Thy Blessings and Thy Grace,But most of all, Thy Love.
- As we partake of earthly food,The table Thou hast spread,We'll not forget to thank Thee, LordFor all our daily bread.
- So bless my little kitchen, LordAnd those who enter in,May they find naught but Joy and PeaceAnd Happiness therein. "Author Unknown
dasher from the homemade ice-cream maker and sample the first spoonfuls as we lift the dasher from
the freezer. This is why I love my kitchen...
People laughing and talking and taking pictures after we've shared a meal together...
Happy Family times...treasured memories...