- Start each day by reading from God's Word and following a good daily devotional guide.
- Pray...for my family, friends, our nation and world.
- Daily look for ways to be thankful for all that God has done for us.
- Look for ways to share God's love with others.
- Find ways to get some exercise and fresh air every day, preferably before the thermometer reaches 95 degrees. Early morning walks and after supper walks are daily goals. Take photographs of anything interesting along the way.
- Eat a good healthy diet, avoiding too much cholesterol, sugar, and junk foods.
- Spend my spare recreational indoor time writing and/or reading good inspirational books or other uplifting articles, rather than watching television or spending too much time on the computer.
- Find new ways to exercise my mind by taking on realistic, reasonable projects, puzzles or other creative activities.
|Homemade Ice Cream on the 4th of July is exempt|