1. The manifestation of Christ to the Gentiles as represented by the Magi (Matthew 2:1–12).
1.1 The festival commemorating the Epiphany on 6th of January.
1.2 A manifestation of a divine or supernatural being.
2. A moment of sudden and great revelation or realization.
- Be constantly alert---stop, look and listen...
- Be willing to act...
- When God presents us with a new opportunity, are WE willing to get up and start that journey of faith?
- What is God calling us to be doing?
- The Magi found Jesus and worshipped Him. They presented Him with gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh. But their greatest gift was to get down on their knees and worship Him.
- When God asks us to do something, somehow we have to put our feet to our faith
- Rise up and follow
- Where is the Light of the Star leading you now?
- Prepare your hearts for action...don't get too comfortable
- Put action to your faith
- What will YOU do with that star?