That really doesn't have anything to do with the sermon notes from yesterday's service, and yet, in a way it does. The title of the sermon was "Living in the Presence of God"...and that is where I am, whether I realize it or not...I am always living in His Presence...and that is where I want to be.
The message was taken from Luke 21:1-4
- My love of Christ Jesus defines who I am...not my clothes, things, home, wealth
- My identity is based on a true relationship with God
- "The last shall be first and the first shall be last
- Have WE given Jesus ALL that we have?
- Is our identity shaped by our walk with Christ?
- Are we free from the pull of this world?
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee;
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in ceaseless praise,
Let them flow in ceaseless praise.
At the impulse of Thy love;
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee,
Swift and beautiful for Thee.
Take my voice, and let me sing
Always, only, for my King;
Take my lips, and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee,
Filled with messages from Thee.
Take my silver and my gold;
Not a mite would I withhold;
Take my intellect, and use
Every power as Thou shalt choose,
Every power as Thou shalt choose.
Take my will, and make it Thine;
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart; it is Thine own;
It shall be Thy royal throne,
It shall be Thy royal throne.
Take my love; my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure-store.
Take myself, and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee,
Ever, only, all for Thee.