Exodus 3:7 (While speaking to Moses from the burning bush)
- I have surely SEEN the oppression of My people who are in Egypt;
- and have HEARD their cry because of their taskmasters,
- for I KNOW their sorrows."
- Who FORGIVES all your iniquities,
- Who HEALS all your diseases,
- Who REDEEMS your life from destruction,
- Who CROWNS you with lovingkindness and tender mercies,
- Who SATISFIES your mouth with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.
- The Lord EXECUTES righteousness and justice for all who are oppressed.
- He MADE KNOWN HIS WAYS to Moses, His acts to the children of Israel.
- The Lord is MERCIFUL and GRACIOUS,
- SLOW TO ANGER, and ABOUNDING IN MERCY.
(Photos from our walk this morning)