I opened up a box of Dove Soap...and took out this lovely new bar...and look what it "spoke" to me:
What a lovely way to start my day! In essence...my bar of soap was suggesting to me to be "KIND"!
- Be KIND to myself...
- Be KIND to others...
- "Be KIND to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you" Ephesians 4:32
Lo! And Behold! The next one I opened spoke to me again! It said "LOVE"! Oh Wow! Now this one truly speaks a mouthful! (Almost like getting my mouth washed out with soap?)
- "You shall LOVE your neighbor as yourself!" Leviticus 19:18
- "You shall LOVE the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength." Deuteronomy 6:5
- "This is My commandment, that you LOVE one another as I have loved you." John 15:12
- "LOVE never fails" I Corinthians 13:8
- "And now abide faith, hope, LOVE, these three; but the greatest of these is LOVE." I Corinthians 13:13
- "Beloved, let us LOVE one another, for LOVE is of God; and everyone who LOVES is born of God and knows God." I John 4:7
- "For God so LOVED the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." John 3:16
- Take good CARE of yourself...Take good CARE of those around you...
- "Casting all your CARE upon Him (the Lord), for He CARES for you." I Peter 5:7
- "Come unto Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28 (Doesn't use the specific word CARE, but it is certainly understood).