Dear Friends...This message will be brief today as I am in the middle of attending the Florida Christian Writer's Conference. What I have discovered so far in the conference is this:
- WOW!!! Such amazing people...extremely helpful and approachable...so very talented and gifted, and yet humble and Christlike.
- I have a LOT to learn about writing and getting published as an author.
- Everyone has to start somewhere. Even though I have been writing for a while...I am really just beginning.
- I need your prayers and support more than ever!
- I am so very thankful for this opportunity...it is definitely a gift from God. Only time will tell what He will bring out of this whole experience, but it is my hope and prayer that whatever I do, it will bring glory to God and encourage and inspire others in their walk with Christ as well.
"Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen." Ephesians 3:20-21