We read Psalm 146 in our devotions this morning, and here is a part of that beautiful Psalm:
- Refrain:O praise Him! O praise Him!Alleluia! Alleluia! Alleluia!
- Thou rushing wind that art so strong,Ye clouds that sail in heav’n along,O praise Him! Alleluia!Thou rising moon, in praise rejoice,Ye lights of evening, find a voice!
- And all ye men of tender heart,Forgiving others, take your part,O praise Him! Alleluia!Ye who long pain and sorrow bear,Praise God and on Him cast your care!
- Let all things their Creator bless,And worship Him in humbleness,O praise Him! Alleluia!Praise, praise the Father, praise the Son,And praise the Spirit, Three in One!
- My hymnbook includes as the last verse the words to
- "The Doxology", sung to the same tune as above:
I hope that you will find some time to sing praises to Our God and King today! I cannot begin to tell you how this little praise time has lifted my spirits. I kind of had a little setback physically over the weekend, and just wasn't feeling up to par for the past several days. But this morning it seemed that the Lord was telling me to get outside to the Secret Garden and just praise Him! And I did, and I have to say that I feel much better now!!!
- Oh praise Him!